Saturday, August 26, 2017

Coming your way!


Hello ladies and gents!
This week as you can tell I started putting up reviews for the Court of Thorns and Roses Series.
The first book is up, stay tuned this week for books 2 and 3 going live.

I also have a book generously provided for by Netgalley called All The Wrong Chords going live on the 1st.

There will be an Owlcrate unboxing on Sept. 2nd as well..hopefully, I am not sure if it will be the 2md or the 4th yet, it all just depends on the weekend. This weekend in the backwoods town I call home is a big festival called the Swift Silver Mine Festival.

In our small town it is a big to do with rides and what not so I will be taking the little one to the parade and going on some rides enjoying some real family quality time.

Why is there a festival for something called a Swift Silver Mine? I am glad you asked
, you can read about the Folklore surrounding it HERE

And while there may not be any mine hunting there is still plenty of rides and booths for good time fun.

Thanks for tuning in! Stop by if you want to see what meme's we post through the week.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment